วันอังคาร, มกราคม 03, 2549

始まりました。

毎日冒険。いつも頑張る。
You never know what you will find in life, and now I have found this.

Whither to I can only guess,
but for now I may say less
and sit and wonder, ponder, bemuse,
wear warm socks
and smile with happiness.

The dreams are real. Their grasping, I can feel.
始めました![hajimemashite!]
Das ist hier alles neues…

-erk, เอิค 絵陸。

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

boo. i'm over here.

อังคาร ม.ค. 03, 10:05:00 PM GMT-8  
Blogger ombren said...

knock knock.

who's there?

boo.

boo who?

boo too.

grins, erk! (:

พุธ ม.ค. 04, 07:12:00 PM GMT-8  
Blogger ninja unicorn said...

You guys are funny. Amusing, ね。 :) Do you mess much with the HTML?

พฤหัส ม.ค. 05, 12:25:00 AM GMT-8  
Blogger Unknown said...

So, uh, what's with all the question marks?

And to answer your question, yeah I mess with the template a little, but only enough to change little stuff that doesn't really matter. I'm afraid I'll break it.

พฤหัส ม.ค. 05, 05:41:00 PM GMT-8  
Blogger ninja unicorn said...

me too. I can ascertain the patterns, but have minimal idea what anything means. And like in my "links to…" section, there are seemingly raondom extra lines that appear after stuff that all has identical html where I type it in... odd. would love insight.

The question marks? ???? No idea. I don't see any. (except those four just now) My thought is check your browser's text encoding. My settings page says it's set to "Universal Code UTF-8". The question marks may be Japanese, may be Thai... it's hard to say. Welcome to the age of universally capable computing. :)

พฤหัส ม.ค. 05, 05:57:00 PM GMT-8  

แสดงความคิดเห็น

<< Home