วันอาทิตย์, เมษายน 16, 2549

Warm Hot Chocolate

New Friends
a day spent playing 将棋[Shougi]
I lost 4 times. :)

It ran much longer than we'd have thought
...but good games always do.

Everybody left, my head is still stunned from the last sets of moves
I sit in the quiet, I ponder
...and I really just want to get up and move.

It's been a busy week. But I can get used to this intensity, and schedule, I think. It's not strange anymore, rarely having anyone visit. But to be honest, I miss it. Today was a very good excuse to make the big pot of chili and to clean both my rooms.


A Japanese challenge for you - soon this week, over lunch, or after work: Find a nice flowering tree, grab some friends, or co-workers, or anyone you can, go sit down and have yourselves a liesurely picnic. Until midnight or later, if work takes you long, or all afternoon - invite the boss. Once a year, even he won't make you go back. :)

The Sakura are just calming down; the pinks and whites magically suprising us from riverbanks and hillsides and everywhere are rapidly becomming green. Hiding their ninja nature, for another year.

1 Comments:

Blogger ninja unicorn said...

For a friend of mine who asked:

姫 = [hime] = the old word for Princess in japanese.

The other word I found is 王女 = [ójo], meaning the king's [王•おう] daughter. [女•じょ•(woman)] Let me know what country's version of windows you use and if you can actually see the japanese... :)

ศุกร์ เม.ย. 21, 07:11:00 PM GMT-7  

แสดงความคิดเห็น

<< Home